Basic First Aid and CPR
Vancouver First Aid Ltd is proud to offer a unique course for people wanting to learn basic first aid and CPR rescue skills. This is an ideal course for parents wanting to have the skills to react to basic first aid and CPR emergency scenarios. This is a non certifying course (no certificate will be issued) that is lead by a trained first aid and CPR instructor.
Candidates enrolled in this course will learn the following:
- Basic knowledge in first aid and CPR for adults, children and infants.
- CPR for adults, children and infants.
- Rescue and recognition techniques for conscious and unconscious Choking victims.
- Treatment for victims of respiratory emergencies such as Anaphylaxis (allergic reactions), Hyperventilation, and Asthma.
- Rescue techniques for victims of Poisonings.
- Rescue techniques for victims of Bruises, Sprains and Strains.
- Basic rescue skills for victims of Bleeding Wounds.
The length of the course is 4 hours.
The cost of the course is 50 dollars. Course fee includes taxes.
This course is a non-certifying course. Candidates will not receive a certificate for completion of this course.
To register for this basic first aid and CPR course fill out the registration form below and complete payment to guarantee yourself a spot in the course. Payment is completed through a secure transaction system (PayPal). Refunds or transfer are only eligible for candidates 72 hours prior to the start of the course.