Vancouver First Aid Ltd is now offering workplace approved and WorkSafeBC approved first aid, CPR, AED and re-certification courses for Coquitlam, Burnaby, New Westminster and the tri-cities area. Our training centre is located in the heart of Coquitlam where we are conveniently located near public transit and offer plenty of free parking. We will offer private courses at your location or you can come to our training centre. We pride ourselves on the lowest cancellation rates, the lowest prices and the highest quality in all of our programs. Food Safe training will also be available at the Coquitlam training centre. To register for a workplace approved first aid, CPR, AED or a food safe course click the course that you need from the selection below.
Click on the course for more information or to register.
- Standard first aid, CPR and AED course (Click here for re-certifications)
- Emergency first aid, CPR and AED course (Click here for re-certifications)
- Emergency childcare first aid, CPR level “B” and AED course
- CPR level “A” and AED course
- CPR level “C” and AED course (Click here for re-certifications)
- CPR level “C” for health care providers and AED course (CPR “HCP”) (Click here for re-certifications)
- WorkSafe BC OFA level 1
- Standard workplace emergency first aid, CPR and AED course
- Food Safe level 1 course
We are located on the corner of Brunette and Lougheed. We are located at 927 Brunette in Coquitlam.
Access to the classroom is on the north side of the building. We are conveniently located within 500 meters of the skystrain station, near lots of bus stops and near the busy streets of Lougheed and Brunette. We also have plenty of free parking around the building. Lots of restaurants and shops are available nearby for participants to have lunch in.
Why Choose Vancouver First Aid?
Here’s the top 10 reasons why you should register with us:
- We have the lowest prices throughout the tri-cities area and throughout Coquitlam
- We rarely cancel a course (our courses run over 95% of the time)
- We offer the widest range of registration methods with customers able to register on-line, in person, via telephone, email or on-line chat
- Our on-line registration is completed through secure SSL certificates. Your information, credit and personal, is kept private and secure.
- We have our own training centre that is catered only to teach first aid, CPR and AED programs
- We are experienced providers. We have been offering courses since 2010.
- Our customer service representatives are available from 7 am to 7 pm to help answer any of your questions or to help you register.
- No other provider offers more first aid and CPR courses throughout the week.
- We have the incredibly high customer satisfaction reviews. Check out our Google page for over 50 5 star reviews!
- We have a no pressure policy that allows participants that incomplete the class to re-take the class free of charge provided that they attended the entire course.
How to Register for a First Aid Course in Coquitlam?
To register for a course select the course that you need from the selection above. You can also select a course from the main menu or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 778-709-9180